VALUES & RULES
At Sebert Wood children will experience a broad, balanced curriculum with learning styles that interest and enthuse them.
We aim for high standards and have high expectations for learning, achievement and behaviour for each pupil. We develop every child’s confidence and create an environment in which they feel included, secure and valued. The achievements of all pupils are celebrated.
Everybody is made welcome and we foster good relationships throughout the school. We work in partnership with parents and the local community and we offer a range of high quality extended services. The school promotes healthy lifestyles and care for the environment.
OUR GOLDEN RULES
- Do be kind and helpful – Don’t hurt people’s feelings
- Do be honest – Don’t cover up the truth
- Do listen – Don’t interrupt
- Do be gentle – Don’t hurt anyone
- Do work hard – Don’t waste your own or other people’s time
- Do look after property – Don’t waste or damage things
Download our Golden Rules
Download a copy of our School Aims, Values and Ethos